Skip To Main Content

New Student Enrollment

Are you enrolling your child into a Dunklin R-5 School?

Here is what you will need:

Completed Enrollment Packet
Birth Certificate
Immunization Records
*Proof Of Residency
Copy of Parent/Guardian's Driver's License
2022-2023 - Online Enrollment Packet 

Questions?  Contact Laura Campbell at

School Supplies list:

Pevely Elementary School

Senn-Thomas Middle School

High School Chromebook Packet

Technology Acceptable Use Policy

Infinite Campus Parent/Guardian and Student Portal Information

School start times:

Pevely Elementary: 8:35 am-3:35 pm.   Parent drop-off begins at 8:15.

Senn Thomas MS: 7:30 am-2:30 pm.    Parent drop-off begins at 7:15.

Herculaneum HS: 7:40 am-2:40 pm.     Parent drop-off begins at 7:20.

*Acceptable forms for proof of residency are:
Lease Agreement
Mortgage Statement/Sales Contract
Paid Real Estate Tax Receipt
Utility Bill - Or Utility Deposit Receipt. 

A Utility Bill is a document sent to a legal address requesting payment for public services such as electricity, gas, sewer, or water. 
** This document must be in the name of the Parent/Guardian.  If not, an Affidavit of Residency
will be required from the individual named on those documents.
This will be completed by the District Registrar, Laura Campbell, at the Central Office.