2021-2022 Kindergarten Online Registration
We are looking forward to welcoming a new set of Kindergarteners for the 2021-2022 School Year! Follow the steps below to make sure your future Blackcat is ready to attend school in the fall.
All children living in the district who will be five (5) years of age ON or BEFORE July 31, 2021, are eligible to enroll.
Step One - Online Enrollment, All Incoming Kindergarteners
To fill out the enrollment forms online (Click Here).
If you want printable paper enrollment forms (Click Here).
Paper forms can be turned into Dunklin R-5 Schools Central Office.
Step Two - Finish the Enrollment Process
Gather the following information and email to email@example.com. If you cannot email it, please bring it to the Central Office (across from Herculaneum High School) or to your screening appointment.
1. Up-to-date Immunization Records must be submitted before the registration process can be completed
2. Proof of residency in the Dunklin R-5 School District
- Mortgage, Lease or Sales contract
- Paid real estate tax bill
- Current utility bill with parent/legal guardian’s name and address
It is a violation of Missouri civil and criminal law to submit false information.
Additional Information needed to complete enrollment:
- State-approved birth certificate
- Any legal documentation (if applicable)
- Dunklin R-5 strongly recommends a comprehensive eye exam, dental exam, and a school physical completed by a physician.
- Any other important information needed for a successful registration
For questions, call the Pevely Counseling Department at (636) 479-5200 X 3006