Kindergarten Online Registration and Screening Appointments
We are looking forward to welcoming a new set of Kindergarteners for the 2021-2022 School Year! Follow the steps below to make sure your future Blackcat is ready to attend school in the fall.
All children living in the district who will be five (5) years of age ON or BEFORE July 31, 2021, are eligible to enroll.
Step One - Kindergarten Placement Screening
Students who attend Taylor Early Childhood Center are being screened at the center and can skip to Step Two.
Screenings will be held by appointment only on Monday, March 1st, 2021, and Tuesday, March 2nd, 2021, at Zion Lutheran Church, 310 Central Ave., Pevely, MO 63070. Please allow an hour and a half for your appointment.
Please read this entire document before clicking the link to make an appointment.
To request a screening appointment (Click Here)
Step Two - Online Enrollment, ALL incoming Kindergarteners
To fill out the enrollment forms online (Click Here).
If you want printable paper enrollment forms (Click Here).
Paper forms can be turned into Dunklin R-5 Schools Central Office or brought to your screening appointment.
Step Three - Finish the Enrollment Process
Gather the following information and email to email@example.com. If you cannot email it, please bring it to the Central Office (across from Herculaneum High School) or to your screening appointment.
1. Up-to-date Immunization Records must be submitted before the registration process can be completed
2. Proof of residency in the Dunklin R-5 School District
- Mortgage, Lease or Sales contract
- Paid real estate tax bill
- Current utility bill with parent/legal guardian’s name and address
It is a violation of Missouri civil and criminal law to submit false information.
Additional Information needed to complete enrollment:
- State-approved birth certificate
- Any legal documentation (if applicable)
- Dunklin R-5 strongly recommends a comprehensive eye exam, dental exam, and a school physical completed by a physician.
- Any other important information needed for a successful registration
Finally - Come to the screening appointment (if applicable)
Be on-time for your screening appointment. If possible, bring only one caregiver and the child who is being screened (to help us spread out in the space we have). When possible, registration activities will be socially distanced, and adults will be required to wear a mask. Masks are encouraged for students being screened.
For questions, call the Pevely Counseling Department at (636) 479-5200 X 3006